30 Beatrice Road
- Fabulous semi-detached property in a very convenient town centre location
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace and raised dining space
- Kitchen with range of units
- Large bathroom with three piece white suite
- Two double bedrooms, both benefitting from high ceilings and feature cornicing
- New UPVC double glazed windows throughout
- Enclosed patio courtyard to the rear offering outdoor space to relax
- Oil fired central heating
Downstairs comprises of a large living room with feature fireplace and raised dining space with wooden flooring and a kitchen with a range of units and access to the rear courtyard. Upstairs comprises of two double bedrooms and a large bathroom with three piece suite. Externally to the rear is a fully enclosed courtyard laid in decorative paving, offering space to relax or cook up a tasty BBQ!
Beatrice Road is a very convenient location in the centre of Bangor town centre meaning there is an excellent range of facilities on the doorstep. Restaurants, bars and retail opportunities are in abundance and there is ease of access to road and rail links to Belfast and beyond.
Wooden front door to…
LIVING/DINING ROOM: 19’3 x 13’1 (5.88m x 4.00m) Feature cast iron fireplace with open fire and raised dining space with wooden flooring. Feature staircase. Door to…
KITCHEN: 7’6 x 7’4 (2.29m x 2.23m) Range of high and low level wooden units, marble effect worktops, 1 ½ bowl feature enamel sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Wooden door to rear.
BEDROOM (1): 13’1 x 8’10 (4.00m x 2.68m) Feature fireplace.
BEDROOM (2): 9’10 x 8’5 (3.00m x 2.57m) Wooden flooring.
BATHROOM: 11’2 x 7’4 (3.40m x 2.23m) Contemporary three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with plumbed shower, wash hand basin and WC. Hotpress. Wooden flooring.
Fully enclosed rear courtyard laid in decorative paving. Outhouse with light and power providing additional storage. Gate to side.