34 Linen Road
- A fabulous ground floor apartment in a popular location
- Beautifully presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious dual aspect living room open plan to kitchen with dining area
- Modern kitchen with excellent range of units and integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
- Contemporary bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
The apartment benefits from a bright and spacious living room and is bathed in natural light and this area is open plan to an excellent kitchen and dining area. There are two well-proportioned bedrooms, the master boasting an excellent en-suite shower room, and there is a bathroom with a contemporary three piece suite.
Linen Road is a convenient and sought after location to live and a variety of amenities are within easy access. You are minutes away from the popular Bloomfield shopping centre, home to M&S, and Sainsbury’s is close by. There is easy access to Bangor, Newtownards and commuter routes to Belfast making the morning commute to work relatively stress free.
Communal Entrance Area with tiled floor. Wooden front door to…
ENTRANCE HALL: Built-in storage cupboard.
LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN/DINING: 28’7 x 14’7 (8.71m x 4.44m) Excellent range of modern high and low level units, wood effect laminate work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, built-in single oven, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer/dryer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to large living and dining area.
BEDROOM (1): 11’4 x 11’2 (3.45m x 3.40m) Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Contemporary three piece white suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled floor, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 12’4 x 7’2 (3.76m x 2.18m) Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
BATHROOM: Contemporary three piece white suite comprising low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Communal parking and gardens.